Monday, August 22, 2011

Opening Up


Paying for psychotherapy, given the hourly rates psychotherapists are charging these days is not in my budget at this point. I know that this is important step towards understanding the deep routed reason for my depression; hence I will certainly look into this in the near future. For now, I have to talk to someone so I will simply use this blog as a safe place to come to pour out my emotions, and cry out my true feelings, feelings that I am not yet ready to share with my friends for fear of lack of understanding and being ostracized.

1 comment:

  1. I think that blogging is extremely therapeutic. I started blogging because I kept trying to reach out to people around me and left myself very vulnerable to being judged. Ever thought of how people who are physically ill get cards and flowers but mentally ill people get nothing....just goes to show how careful we must be when we tell others we are mentally ill.

    So feel free to express yourself here on your blog because I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete